Thursday, July 18, 2013

Down Time


So I had a little break from SL, real life got busy, I went on vacation, I enjoyed my time away but I also enjoy my SL, I have learned to take it easier in both, especially SL. I like down time, I like to relax and it does a body good! So I take things a little less serious, I don't dress up for EVERYTHING and I have found casual can be fashionable and fun to do. So a short post because I need to get back to my deck and beer, don't forget to enjoy the slower pace once in a while!

Top: COCO Bandeau Bikini Gift
Shorts: Apple May Designs Work Shorts Female
Sunglasses: Gos Aviator
Bracelet: Mandala Utamaro Bracelet in Brown
Necklace: Mandala Gyatei Unisex Necklace Set in Silver
Hair: Miss C. Angel in Copper from Hair Fair
Shoes: N-Core Flat Barefeet & Flip Flops
Nails: Sexy Mamas Manicure 2
Pose: HISpose - HISbeer pose set

No comments:

Post a Comment