Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bubbles


Every once in awhile I get the urge to do something a  little vintage and when Thorn Witrail of Golden Thorn dropped these poppable bubbles on me the other day I put them on and  I knew I would be shooting a vintage bath scene.  Artilleri is still one of my favorite go to stores for vintage furniture and the Stanfield bathroom set was perfect. All I needed was my Beth hair from Lelutka, and mesh feet from GOS and I was transported in time. Thank you Thorn for the little mental spa vacation!

The bubbles you can grab them here:

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orchid%20Mountain/105/98/301

Bathroom set by Artilleri
Hair: Lelutka Beth in IrishRed
Feet: GOS Mesh feet - Arched

1 comment:

  1. I walk over with my finger out to see if they really pop... I love it Syd!

    ReplyDelete