Friday, January 30, 2015

Frida

Frida

Gizza introduced an homage to Frida Khalo and it's all over the feeds, not to be left out I created my own version of salute to the beautiful artist. As a real life art educator I just love when creators in SL take inspiration from well known artists, I think it furthers our appreciation and education in the arts and the artist work. I paired the Gizza top, headpiece and bouquet with Junbug gatcha flowing skirt in olive, the hair is from Leltuka and the Lazuri jewelry I loved because I could customize the colors to be many and varied. The home accessories are from Zinnia and the structure is Cheeky Pea's Sweetwater outdoor room. Look up Khalo's work, read about her, she was an amazing woman and artist. I am glad Gizza chose to celebrate her.

Top, headpiece, bouquet: Gizza Frida Inspiration
Skirt: Junbug Flowy Skirt in Olive (Gatcha)
Jewelry: Lazuri Kaya
Hair Letlutka Gabriela in Bournville
Body: Maitreya Mesh - Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment