Thursday, February 26, 2015

Boho Beauty

Uber (Chapter3)

My third post on things to spend your lindens on at Uber. There is soooo much stuff there I really loved and way to little time to blog it all. The skirt and top from Foxes is way cute, love the design on both pieces because it adds to the look rather than overwhelms it. The coin jewelry from Izzies I like way better "in person" than I did on the vendor photo and I am loving the hair from Little Bones. I have to tell you about the Sideboard from N4RS. The detail on this thing is nothing short of perfect, The chrome handles are just wow and the textures are clean, clear and crisp, love the color and the add touches of the painted door fronts. It's a incredibly well made piece of furniture AND it comes with a copper bowl, incense AND wall hanging. That's a generous designer! The make up tray with the bottle and the plant sitting on the sideboard are also from Aria's set at Uber called Willa and it feeds my need for details. I was able to make my mesh body work with this outfit so a big plus there! So thank you designers and creators for some really great stuff added to my inventory!

Top and Skirt: Foxes Tarot in Red2 available at UBER
Necklace and Bracelets: Izzies Coin Jewelry in Gold available at UBER
Hair: Little Bones Windsong from the Reds Pack available at UBER
Sideboard: N4RS Boho Sideboard available at UBER
Make-up Tray: Aria Willa Decorative Make-up Tray available at UBER
Plant: Aria Willa Potted Phormium available at UBER

No comments:

Post a Comment