Saturday, February 28, 2015

Complimentary Color

Complimentary Color

Black is usually my go to color in my SL and RL wardrobe, maybe because it's easy to work with, some roots I have in NYC so I got used to wearing it or I just like it, whatever the reason though to step outside that comfort zone is easy it just doesn't happen often. So what happened that made me step away from that norm? It was pretty simple, a friend of mine, Alecat Breda of N4RS  was nominated for 3  awards at the SL Adult Industry Awards (2 of which he won! Congrats hon!). Ale's partner and mine were both busy in RL so he asked me to accompany him. I asked what I should wear and being the creative soul that he is, he said green because it compliments your red hair. As a RL art educator (and red head) I know a lot about color theory and green being the complimentary color to red it does look good on a red head, so I went with it. The invitation said "sexy/formal" but I also wanted classy so after some serious hit and misses and a lot of time on marketplace I ran across this Topazia dress. I was unsure at first but once I put it on, adjusted my Maitreya mesh body for it and chose hair I was in love with it. Sexy, formal yet still classy. Everything I wanted and then some. The addition of some nice jewelry and I was set. It was a great event, I felt confident and was so happy to be able to celebrate an amazing creator and friend. Congrats Ale on your awards and thank you for a lovely evening!

Dress: Topazia Hortense Gown in Dark Green
Hair: enVogue Inna from the Dark Reds Pack
Jewelry:  Lazuri Royal Blush All in One Set
Rings: Lazuri Perles de Gloire Set
Body: Maitreya Mesh - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Casual Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment