Sunday, March 1, 2015

Andy

Comic Warhol copy

So I love this outfit, I was kind of at a loss how to style it at first, I tried several approaches but when I finally decided the cut of the dress was kind of retro I went with it and I think it worked out! The dress is another find from Fashion Art, the hat is one of my favorite hats from the super talented Kallisto Destiny of Drift, and I am loving the shoes from Hello Dave that have a comic book print! Now Warhol isn't really a comic book style artist, that belongs to Roy Lichtenstein but the two styles mixed well with this outfit and hey they are both Pop Artists, I am loving the bright colors since the skies in RL have been kinda of gray as of late, it's nice to have some color in my Second Life!

Dress: Sharick Retro Dress AW available at Fashion Art
Hat: Drift Pimpin Hat in Color Block
Bag: DDL Instant Crush in Blue
Shoes: Hello Dave Slingback Stiletto in Wonder Shoo
Necklace: Izzie's 50's Pearl Necklace in White
Earrings: Caroline's Torus Earrings in White
Bracelets: MM Resin Bangles Multi
Hair: RunAway Shaved Hairbase Tintable

No comments:

Post a Comment