Sunday, March 8, 2015

London Calling and (A Sneaky Peek)

London Calling

Today I was kinda lazy, Spent way to many Lindens at Collabor88 and The Arcade and stayed up all night last night decorating a new house knowing full well I was going to lose an hours sleep to Daylight Savings Time. So while what I feel like blogging is sweats and barefeet I did manage to pull myself together and style a simple and elegant outfit with some of the items I found at Collabor88 and the highlight of the day that I can mention here, NEW SKIN PREVIEW! Tuli dropped her newest creation on me, Neve which will be released at the Skin Fair 2015. It's a lovely skin, I kinda liked looking at myself naked in it! Neve comes in 7 tones, each with cleavage options,  Slink and Maitreya Appliers, four eyebrow colors, five eye make-up tattoos, ten lipstick tattoos, bonus teeth tattoos and bonus Neve shape! Tuli is really  spoiling us!

My outift comes partially from Collabor88. The Tres Blah red pencil skirt, the Milk Motion trench, as well as the Hucci shoes and Tableau Vivant hair. This outfit is so all about looking for an apartment in London, I wanted to add a little edge to it so I added the studded ring from Swallow and studded belt with Mandala's Chunkeeey necklace. I shot in in Apple Fall's London Apartment Skybox. So there you have it, quick, simple, elegant girl about town.

Skin: Tuli Neve in Tone 5 coming to Skin Fair 2015
Hair: Tableau Vivant Sherilyn Hair [Frizzy Chic] in Naturals at Collabor88
Sunglasses: Rowne Actress Sunglasses in Black from The Arcade
Skirt: Tres Blah Vintage Pencil Skirt in Red at Collabor88
Trenchcoat: Milk Motion Fluid Trench in Beige at Collabor88
Turtle Neck: ViVi Leslee Turtleneck in Black
Shoes: Hucci Enshi Sandal in Midnight at Collabor88
Ring: Swallow Gift Ring Gold Studs
Belt: CD Spike Black Belt in Gold
Necklace: Mandala Chunkeeey Necklace in Gold



No comments:

Post a Comment