Monday, March 30, 2015

MWFW Ooh-La-Licious, Fallen Gods and Ghost'Ink

MWFW Ooh-La-Licious, Fallen Gods and Ghost'Ink

I am back in town after having to be at a conference and dug into some of the MWFW goodies I received while I was away and immediately jumped into the Ooh-la-licious Skins® Giovanni - a Menswear Fashion Week Exclusive.Giovanni comes in 9 skin tones...a Bald option, hairbase layer and over 20 facial hair options. Slink and #TheMeshProject Head and Body appliers are sold separately. This will be my guy avi's skin of choice for the foreseeable future I think. The washboard abs, the muscle tone and caramel skintone all are yummy! Fallen Gods is one of my favorite stores and the purple Barong sarong paired perfectly with the Ghost'Ink Keiji tattoo that was created for MWFW. Get yourself over to MWFW 2015 people!

Skin: Ooh-la-licious Skins Giovanni available at MWFW 2015
Sarong: Fallen Gods Barong in Exotic Purple available at MWFW 2015
Tattoo: Ghost'Ink Keiji Tattoo available at MWFW 2015
Bracelet: Bravura Bali Bracelet available at MWFW 2015
Hair: INK hair Uros (Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment