Monday, March 30, 2015

Uber Time

UBER 33015 copy

I stated in my previous post I had just got back in town and of course I headed to Uber as soon as I could! The nice thing about being late to the party was no waiting to get in! I went saying do not buy more than you really need! That didn't last long, and I am already thinking oh I need to go and get this or that in more colors! The Olive hair is my new favorite hair and I will be sporting this for a long time I think in my day to day look, it's just super adorable. The cargo pants, LOVE and they make my ass look great! Shoes from Eudora are dressy casual so they paired really well with the cargo pants and my necklace and bracelets also from my Uber shopping spree. The top is from Maitreya and made to just throw on with my Lara mesh body. I am one happy camper when it comes to my Uber purchases and you will be too if you haven't been yet, go go go! There is no line!

Hair: Olive The Steffi Hair in Red Heads available at Uber
Top: Maitreya Lisbon Top in Black
Pants: Addams A Brand Cargo Pants in Light Brown available at Uber
Shoes: Eudora 3D Kiana Heels in Black available at Uber
Necklace and Bracelet: LUXE Ekstrax Necklace and Bangles in Gold available at Uber
Desk and Chair: PILOT Dellinger Desk and Chair
Wall Art and Postcard Shelf: Floorplan Vintage Travel Poster and Postcard collection

No comments:

Post a Comment