Friday, April 3, 2015

Glamistry, Valentina E, Truth and Lazuri

Glamistry, Valentina E, Truth and Lazuri

It's been such a busy time for me in RL but I still wanted to get a few blog posts in when I can and I really wanted to show of my Glamistry Linaria shoes! Love, love, love these shoes, fancier than just a mary jane with the chain strap, and metal trim. tons of color combinations and a sexy platform, these shoes will serve a multitude of stylish purposes. While sexy yet sophisticated I decided a dress that combined those same qualities was in order. Valentina E had the perfect dress to fit the bill. Called "You Won't Forget Me" I think it would be hard for anyone to forget you in this dress and these shoes. The scarf down the back calls attention to the sexy open back and  the sheerness of the scarf/blouse can be adjusted so you can me subtle or overt with the sexiness level. I brought out the diamonds and gem stones in my Lazuri Eva jewelry and the Truth Fynn hair is tousled but sophisticated and worked well with this dress. Pardon me while I bend over and adjust my skirt, and if it makes it harder to forget me, well that's all the better ;-)

Dress: Valentina E You Won't Forget Me Dress in Silver
Shoes: Glamistry Linaria Heels in Black
Jewelry: Lazuri MVW 2014 Eva Set
Hair: Truth Fynn from the Gingers Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment