Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Night Time is the Right Time

Night Time is the Right Time

I have been out in NYC for a bit and finally returned home and there are so many great things needing to be blogged! I am very excited and super inspired after spending some time people watching and shopping when I wasn't working. Night time was my favorite time to people watch, the styles and individuality especially in the East Village was fun to take in. I think I need to be bolder in some of my fashion choices! So in that thought in mind I put together this outfit with pieces from this round of Color Me Project which features black as the color,  my all time favorite go to fashion color and from Glamistry's Kustom9 releases. It's sexy, bold and definitely has attitude for days. The shoes have a great hud for customizing and have all kinds of stylish details in the chain and heels, and the sunglasses, are just plain cool. The Jinx fur cape is fun and well made as well as the Xen Hat's Fedora and Wertina biker pants. Check out both events, there will be something for you at each one!

Hat: Xen Hat's Mcloud Fedora available at Color Me Project
Sunglasses: Glamistry - Sunglasses available at Kustom9
Top: Jinx (DD) La Belle Corbeau available at Color Me Project
Pants: Wertina Biker Pants available at Color Me Project
Shoes: Glamistry - TRILLIUM Heels available at Kustom9
Earrings: Chop Zuey Bada Bing Gold Earrings
Bracelet: Chop Zuey L'Africaine Cuff Bracelets




No comments:

Post a Comment