Saturday, May 23, 2015

Color Commentary

CMP TURQ

I love color, nevermind that I usually am always dressed in black, I actually love color. Being a RL artist and art educator my life is filled with color and that's probably why I was attracted to blogging for Color Me Project. Every round is a different color and gets me out of my black comfort zone. The upcoming round opening on the 25th is turquoise. There is some really cute things in it, this skirt and top are from zOOm and it's cute and quirky with it's tribal print. The skirt has a high waist, is short and tight adding some sex appeal to the whole outfit. I really think I may have to start being more purposeful in adding color to my every day wardrobe! I added one of my new favorite pairs of shoes, ECHIUM from Glamistry, I mentioned them in a earlier blog where I wore an all ivory pair but when you buy the fatpack with ALL the colors, you get so many color combinations you will be wearing these endlessly. The snakeskin accents create a pop of color that just makes them unique and fun to wear. The hair from [monso] called Min is available at Kustom9 as well.

Skirt and Top: zOOm Turquoise Skirt and Magenta Top available at Color Me Project
Shoes: Glamistry ECHIUM in Teal available at Kustom9
Hair: [monso] Min in Red available at Kustom9
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Madrah in Shell Green
Rings: Bens Beauty Melissa Summer Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment