Monday, May 11, 2015

Color Me Project - Purple

Color Me Project - Purple

Color Me Project newest round is purple which is my favorite color outside of black so I was pretty excited about this round. Real life has been kicking my ass and it's hard to find time for SL lately but I had to get me some purple love published! The dress is flirty and sexy and you should definitely be wearing some panties if you don't want to flash anyone while bending over or going a flight of stairs but if you like causing a little stir, then by all means flash away! I won't tell you if I am wearing any or not ;-)

The dress if from FLRN Design and the shoes are sexy times two from VG Shoes, I love the wood heel and platform, keeps them from being too formal and nice for everyday wear. Both items are at Color Me Project! Go, hurry, get some purple in your life!

Dress: FLRN Design Elenora Dress in Purple available at Color Me Project
Shoes: VG Shoes Tara in Dark Violet available at Color Me Project
Necklace: [HANDverk]Tassel Lariat in Vivid Violet
Hair: TRUTH Paola from the Ginger Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment