Sunday, May 17, 2015

Lazy Sunday

Lazy Sunday

It took my a while to even get around to writing this and the photo is meh, because today really has been a lazy Sunday but at least I can be lazy and look good doing it thanks to my Gizza Scarlet Dress and VG Shoes. I picked up the GizzA dress at the Chapter Four event and actually got two of them because I couldn't decide between two of the patterns offered. It's a really cute boho style dress that comes with jewelry too! I am wearing the necklace and bracelet that comes with the dress as well as a Kitbitz necklace I picked up at The Secret Affair event. The shoes are at The Black Dot event and by VG. These are a really nice in between casual and dressy, they fit Slink mid feet and huge win on the platform because lately it seems everyone is into making super tall platforms on the shoes, (I call them stripper platforms) and it's just not really good for an everyday style for me. So thank you to VG Shoes for making something I can actually wear and walk in without breaking my neck. The hair is new from Truth and I grabbed my at the marketplace because, well, I hate the lag at the store. All the events I mentioned have items worth a look see so don't hesitate to go visit them!

Dress: GizzA Scarlet Dress in Ethnic available at The Chapter Four
Shoes: VG Shoes Dallas in Chocolate available at The Black Dot
Beaded Necklace and Bracelet: GizzA comes with the Scarlet Dress
Long Necklace: Kibitz Long Beads Necklace in Gold available at The Secret Affair
Hair: TRUTH Verinne from the Ginger Pack available at the store and on marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment