Saturday, May 16, 2015

Looking for the Light

Looking for the Light

I popped into Kustom9 today, despite not having a lot of time in SL with school wrapping up I wanted to take the time to blog this outfit. If you follow my blog at all you probably already know I am not big into over done outfits and am pretty minimalistic when it comes to what I wear. Don't get me wrong I want to look nice and pulled together I just tend to keep it clean and simple. I also tend to do A LOT of black so when spring finally arrives I have to fight the urge to stay in the black and look for the light. This DROP outfit is lovely, well made a an adorable bow on the back of the pants without looking too cutesy. I kept it all in ivory and paired some stunning shoes from Glamistry with the pants and top. These shoes are not done near the justice they deserve in this photo, they come with a hud that lets you customize the metals. the shoes are leather with snakeskin accents that can be color changed as well depending on how many colors you purchase. I am just gonna tell you right now, get the fat pack, you will be glad you did. I kept them all beige here but I had a hard time not accenting with the black on the snakeskin. These are some awesome shoes. The necklace and bracelet are from Mandala and the hair is new from Lamb at Collabor88.

Top and Pants: DROP Back Ribbon Set Up in Beige available at Kustom9
Shoes: Glamistry - ECHIUM Heels in Beige available at Kustom9
Necklace and Bracelet: Mandala Pearl Rain Season 3 in White
Hair: Lamb Babylon from the Ginger Pack available at Collabor88
Set: Scarlet Creative - Neva Chapel available at Shiny Shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment