Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Messy Hair, Don't Care

MESSY HAIR CMP copy

Look more purple! I had to do this super casual look just because it's just sooo comfy. When I am at home I am definitely a sweats kind of girl and when I saw this Eyelure top at Color Me Project I had to get it, it reads "Proud Supporter of  Messy Hair and Sweatpants". Well yeah, I am all on board with that support! The sweats are from IrEn and are low cut and sexy, the shoes are Flite lowtop Duck sneakers and the hair I grabbed at Collabor88 from Tableau Vivant. Laid back, chill and oh so comfy!

Tank: Eyelure Tied Tank in Purple from Color Me Project
Pants: IrEn Comfy Sweatpants in Black
Shoes: Flite Low Top Ducks in White
Hair: Tableau Vivant Luce Frizzy Chic from Red Pack available at Collabor88
Chair: floorplan. Teardrop Chair in Stripe available at Collabor88




No comments:

Post a Comment