Saturday, June 27, 2015

Prepared for Some Sun

Prepared for Some Sun

It's hot here and the best place to cool off is in or near the water, like sailing or sitting on the dock with your feet in the water, whatever is the most relaxing is always a good choice. The one thing that really matters? Are you fashionably prepared for whatever you choose? I think my lying on the deck of the sail boat fingers in the water and feeling the breeze as my captain steers us out to deep water outfit is on point. I have my A Piece of Chic top/cover up to protect from too much sun, #187# flip flops and a gold Charme hourglass necklace will keep me cool and stylish and all these items can be found at Color Me Project Summer colors round, so yay for some one stop shopping! My tote bag I grabbed off MP and it's from TokiD so I can throw all my sun essentials in and I am good to go!

Top/Coverup/Dress: A Piece of Chic Sunny Dress in Orange available at Color Me Project
Shoes: #187# FlipFlop (Hud Color set to Orange) available at Color Me Project
Necklace: charme Hourglass Necklace in Gold available at Color Me Project
Tote: TokiD Beach Bag in Mocha purchased on MP
Hair: Olive The Steffi Hair from Red Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment