Saturday, June 13, 2015

With a Cherry on Top

With a Cherry on Top

I mentioned in my previous post I had stopped into Collarbor88 and would be showing you a few things I purchased there and true to my word I am doing just that. I really like this round at 88 because it's bright, cheerful and summery. I have been feeling a little blue and the bright colors are a good pick me up. I was drawn to the pinkish watermelon color this round and I really like the top and skirt from fashionably dead. The top is fun and has a little sex appeal with its tied front and flash of cleavage. The skirt reminds me of a tropical watercolor painting and is a great length, not too short and not too long, perfect for summer sandals or flats. I used the very cute Decoy wedges I also bought at 88 as well as the Exile hair I purchased there for this post. Tres blah Sunglasses match perfectly and a sweet ice cream cone by Imeka available at...you guessed it, Collabor88. The ice cream cone comes in 5 "flavors" and all have a cherry on top :-)

Top: Fashionably Dead (fd) Retro Tied Top - Watermellon available at Collabor88
Skirt: Fashionably Dead (fd) Retro Tied Skirt - Abstarct Pink available at Collabor88
Shoes: [Decoy] Cait Wedges - Pink available at Collabor88
Sunglasses: -tres blah- Sunnies - Grapefruit available at Collabor88
Ice Cream Cone: {Imeka} Italian Ice Cream with Cherry {Color 3} available at Collabor88
Hair: ::Exile::Full Of Grace Reds available at Collabor88
Necklace: Glam Affair - QtUnicorns Neckalce Peachy Glitters
Earrings and Ring: Maxi Gossamer Kirenna Teardrop Peal in Pink
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer Neon ChuChu in Pale Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment